Ubud – Tanah Lot Temple – Uluwatu Tour
Tegalalang rice terrace, Coffee plantation, Monkey Forest Ubud, Tanah Lot Temple, and Uluwatu Sunset Kecak dance is a Sightseeing Tour Package that will invite you to enjoy the beauty of Bali in five different areas at once. This package is what we make for those of you who have a short vacation in Bali, By enjoying these five different areas you can already witness the traditions, nature, and beauty of the island of Bali.
The tour will start at 8.00 am
Ubud – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour – Highlights:
- 9.30 am : Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 10.30 am : Cofee Plantation
- 12.00 pm : Ubud Monkey Forest
- 13.00 pm : Lunch (lunch recommend at Bebek Teba Sari)
- 15.00 pm : Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.00 pm : Uluwatu Temple to see the sunset and watch Kecak and fire dance
- 19.00 pm : Reach Hotel
The first stop is Tegalalang Rice Terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
Our next stop is the Bali Coffee Plantations is one of the new tourist attractions in Bali and also one of our Bali Tour Program . The coffee farm location usually in the mountain area. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant a variety of coffee. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantations as a tourist attraction. Here you may visit in with some coffee for free testing. In this place, you can see the direct manufacture of civet coffee from the breeding mongoose animals.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary or Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana. The forest is a popular tourist attraction and also often visited by over 10,000 tourists a month.
Tanah Lot Temple this temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the stone seen amidst the ocean. The temple located at Braban village Tabanan, it has a fascinating view of the temple and ocean. This place also a standard vacationer and social image for photography and general exoticism. The temple is built on the rock with a 3-acre size and reachable in a few minutes by walk. The gap between the temple and the beach is only 20 meters. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with a spectacular view of the sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple.
Uluwatu temple has several temples pesanakan, the location of this temple is close to the main temple. Each of these temples has a propinquity with pura Uluwatu, especially on its piodalan days. Uluwatu Kecak Dance is a typical Balinese dance performance that tells about Ramayana. Describing the Ramayana story as a row of apes helping Rama against Rahwana.
All you have to know about this tour
Estimated time 10 – 11 Hours
Ubud – Tanah Lot – Uluwatu Tour Price:
|1 - 4 Person||46||65||600,000|
|5 - 7 Person||54||78||700,000|
|8 - 10 Person||65||94||850,000|
|11 - 14 Person||84||122||1,100,000|
|15 - 19 Person||100||144||1,300,000|
Entrance fee on each place :
- Tegalalang IDR 10,000
- Coffee plantation Free
- monkey forest IDR 80,000
- Tanah Lot IDR 60.000
- Uluwatu temple IDR 50,000
- Kecak and fire dance IDR 150,000
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entry fee, and any other expenses which not mention above.