Sunrise at Pinggan Village, Kintamani, Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Heaven Gate and Bat Temple Tour
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 2Tour Package will invite you to enjoy the Bali beauty in four different places at once. This package is what we make for those of you who have a short vacation in Bali. By enjoying these four different areas you can already witness the activities, nature and beauty of the island of Bali.
The tour will start at 03.30 am
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 2 – Highlight:
- 05:30 am : Sunrise at Pinggan Village
- 07:30 am : Breakfast at Kintamani
- 10:00 am : Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 12:30 am : Tirta Gangga Water Palace ( suggestion for lunch here )
- 15:00 pm : Heaven Gate at Lempuyangan Temple
- 17:00 pm : Bat Temple
- 19:00 pm : Reach Hotel
The first stop is Pinggan Village, located in the northern part of Kintamani, northwest of Mount Batur. Pine trees with a mountain background make the scenery here very beautiful. The other thing that makes it interesting is the sunrise view from the village’s hill. Incredible scenery provided makes this a popular place for photographers to find the best picture. We will pass through some pine forests that are clearly visible in the morning. We will take you up the hill where the best spot to see the sunrise is found. Just walk a few steps out of the car and see the beauty of rising sun from behind the Mountain Batur.
We will stop for breakfast at Kintamani, you will be amazed by the spectacular views of Mount Batur. It looks like ribbons of black lava running down from its peak in the valley below. Holy crater and sanctuary at the top is for the goddess of fertility.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is a new destined tourist destination on the Bali island. We can see the beauty of the waterfall that is between the cliff. Place a little to the middle, we seemed to enter in the middle of the cliff almost adjacent. This waterfall looks down from the sky. Sunlight enters from above and illuminates the waterfall, making the waterfall appear shining and the light is able to make people who come there like in heaven.
The former royal palace of Tirta Gangga which means water of the Ganges, Hinduism’s holy river. Tirta Gangga features tiered fountains, gardens, and also stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Taman Tirta Gangga (Water Palace) whose swimming pools and ornamental ponds serve as a fascinating reminder of the Balinese rajah’s old days.
And then Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang (Pura Luhur Lempuyang Bali), is also called ‘The Temple of Thousand Steps’ is located at the summit of Belibis Hill (Mount Lempuyang), 1.058 meters above sea level, northeast of Mount Agung, Abang District, Karangasem Regency.
Goa Lawah (Bat Cave) – This cave, whose walls vibrate with thousands of bats, is considered holy and a temple and surrounding shrines protect the entrance.
All you have to know about this tour
Estimated time 10 – 11 Hours
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 2 Price :
for more than 7 person please discuss with Panji
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Breakfast at Kintamani with hot coffee or hot tea, Entrance Fee, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Lunch, Dinner, and any other expenses which not mention above.
What to bring and wear: sport shoes, sandals, and short, sunblock.