Snorkeling Trip to Menjangan Island
Menjangan Island is a small unspoilt island accessible only by boat. It is part of the Bali Barat National Park, and it is forbidden to spend the night there.
It will take 3.5 hrs to reach the harbour at around 6.30 am and you will head directly to Menjangan Island. On the way we can see the sunrise over the beautiful Bali National Park and also Mount Ijen from the boat.
You will be snorkeling for approximately 2 hours in 2 different locations, You will see many, many colourful fish and much coral life.
Breakfast will be served on the boat at Manjangan Island.
After snorkeling we will serve you lunch at the harbour before heading to Munduk Waterfall, and Asah Gobleg Village to view the Twin Lakes.
Minimum 4 people
- 900,000 IDR per person 4 to 6 people
- 850,000 IDR per person 7 or more
- 1.300.000 IDR per person 2 people
– snorkeling and all the equipment (diving not included but you can negotiate with Panji as required)
– private transport with English speaking driver
– all the entrance fees
– cold mineral water is always available for free while travelling in the vehicle
what to bring: – bathing attire and a towel – sunblock – anti-mosquito lotion
Please note this trip will start at 3 a.m. OR 6 a.m. from your hotel.
Please choose the earlier time of 3 am which is better for traffic and a lot more fish can be seen in the morning.