The beauty of Nusa Penida Island And Triple Snorkeling Activities
Enjoy the epic natural beauty of the underwater in Nusa Penida Bali
Nusa Penida Island Tour And Triple Snorkeling Places by Fast Boat from Sanur harbor will give you an experience you will never forget. This is a combined tour we offer to you during your holiday. By doing this triple snorkeling sites and sightseeing tour to Nusa Penida Island you will have a fantastic day. The tour will be overseen by our professional Bali Driver with excellent tour services with private cars, clean, comfortable with good A/C, we will provide maximum service so that your trip while visiting Bali will be more fun.
Manta Bay – Located on Nusa Penida, Manta Bay is a famous location for these beautiful creatures. If your guide is lucky enough to locate them you may be able to swim with the majestic manta rays of Nusa Penida which can be a most amazing experience. Stopping at the famous Manta Bay, discovering the natural beauty of Crystal Bay and going onto Mangrove Point for the perfect snorkeling adventure in the Indian Ocean.
Wall Point – is located in Toya Pakeh and it is a shallow area. Coral reefs with colorful fish offer wonderful undersea views you will enjoy at Wall point. Photographers wouldn’t miss their chance to have a great photoshoot with the undersea view. Wall Point is one of the destinations in Nusa Penida for snorkeling which must be put in a tour package. Many visitors currently visit Wall Point as their tour destination although it is not as famous as Crystal Bay and other destinations in Nusa Penida.
Crystal Bay – is a bay in the west of Nusa Penida island. Crystal Bay has white sand mixed with the black sand. It also has a small island in the west side and the temple near the beach. The Crystal Bay beach is popular for diving to perhaps meet the rare Mola Mola sunfish and Manta. It also a famous place to watch the sunset.
The Crystal Bay beach is named because of the clarity of the water. Some people said it’s like crystal or clear water. It’s really good for water activities such as snorkeling and diving.
With a huge variety of tropical fish and corals, snorkeling in Nusa Penida is a “must do” activity. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist. Snorkeling & diving in Nusa Penida is an experience to be treasured and remembered!
Sightseeing Tour Nusa Penida Island
Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) – is a large cave that has lost its roof over time. Watch from above as the water comes in with the tide rises. It has a small beach but this cannot be accessed by land. A great place to take photos and giant mantas can sometimes been seen swimming in the sea below. Angel Billabong is about 200 meters away which is a natural infinity pool – best viewed at low tide. Be careful when climbing down to take a swim.
Angel Billabong – is the final estuary of the river that empties into the island of Nusa Penida. The estuary of the river has a very clear and calm water. Besides, there is a beautiful fault that forms a green turquoise pond. At the bottom of this estuary, there is a yellow-green rock that adds more to Angel’s Billabong’s beauty. Well.. if you look at a clear pool like that, surely you want to swim, right! but to get to the water you have to go down the rocky cliffs rather sharp and steep, so it takes an adventurous spirit to be able to dare to descend.
Kelingking Beach – This T-Rex shaped cliff side at Kelingking Beach has rocketed tourism into the sky with its natural iconic beauty. Thanks to social media, Instagram especially, this viewpoint is now top of most people’s lists of attractions when heading over to Bali.
To be able to swim or down to the location of this natural pool, it’s good to ask the guide or the local residents, because under certain conditions, especially if the seawater is high or wavy, then we will not go down because the risk carried by the waves to the sea and can also be crashed into the rocky cliffs are very steep. So, be careful, keep your safety first!! try to come at a dropping or low tide and be prepared for the rugged road! Also, know that there is no bathroom, but there is a small stand right by Broken Beach to buy snacks and water.
Nusa Penida Island Tour And Triple Snorkling Price :
The driver would pick you up at the hotel and would meet you at the hotel lobby at 6:00 am
- 08:00 am Arrive at Sanur port to do Check-in & Preparation
- 08:15 am Departure to Nusa Penida island would Take around 30 – 45 minutes to arrive at Nusa Penida island
- 9: oo am Arrive safely at Nusa Penida port, Driver would hold a sign of Your name at the port.
- 09:30 Snorkeling at Manta Bay, Snorkeling at Crystal Bay, Snorkeling at Wall Point
- 12:30 visit Kelingking beach on a top cliff only (you can have lunch here, own expenses)
- 14:30 Visit Broken Beach
- 15:00 Visit Angel Billabong
- 16:30 Tour Completely done and the driver would bring you to the Nusa Penida port to do Check-in.
- 17:00 Departure From Nusa Penida Port to Sanur port.
- 17:45 Arrive at Sanur port and driver would transfer you back to your hotel stay.
👉 The price is inclusive of private pick-up and drop, private car in Nusa Penida island, fast boat fee return, private tour at the island, entrance fee, private boat for snorkeling, snorkeling equipment, fast boat insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Mineral Water, and English speaking driver (our driver will be your tour guide and photographer)👉 The price is exclusive of Lunch and Personal Needs. 👉 What to bring: comfortable clothes, rubber shoes, sunglasses, sunblock, towel, cash, hat, camera, a set of dry clothes.👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel stay, the number of persons who do the trip.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day ( 24 Hours ) before for cancelation.
- Please have breakfast at the hotel before leaving
- Children 3 years old above will be charged same rate as adult
- The infant would be free of charge
- Infrastructures in Nusa Penida are underdeveloped so you will have a bumpy ride on some of the routes within the island.
- Sanur Is Traditional harbor so you might get wet when boarding or get off the boat it is recommended to wear shorts or beachwear
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, elders and people with a medical condition
👉 Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
And most of all if you need more information and want to book you can contact us. Don’t forget we will be coming on the YouTube channel, please follow and subscribe to our channel to see interesting videos about a beautiful place in Bali.