Dolphin Sunrise at Lovina Beach
– Munduk Waterfall
Banjar Hot Spring and Bedugul Tour
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 2 In this tour we not only visit at Lovina beach, but we also will visit other tourist attractions in Bali north side. The first location is Lovina beach, the other destinations Mundukg Waterfall, Banjar Hot Spring, Wanagiri Hill, Ulundanu Temple at Bratan Lake at Pacung for buffet lunch the restaurant is overlooking the ricefield.
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 2 Highlight:
- 03:00: Leave The Hotel
- 05:45: Watching Dolphin Sunrise at Lovina Beach
- 08:00: Breakfast
- 09:30: Banjar Hot Spring
- 11:00: Munduk Waterfall
- 12:00: Wanagiri Hiden Hill (include selfie point, birdness, swing overlooking the lake)
- 13:00: Ulundanu Temple at Bratan Lake
- 14:00: Buffet lunch at Pacung ( the restaurant is overlooking the ricefield )
- 16:00: Reach Hotel
Travel to Lovina Beach, an exciting trip to the northern part of the Island to explore the north coast right at Lovina beach. Dolphin watching will be the main activity. The beach is safe for swimming as the water is relatively calm.
Following Lovina Beach, you will enjoy a refreshing swim at the hot spring waters of Banjar Village. Banjar is natural hot springs from the ground and it’s believed these waters have healing powers. There is a small swimming pool encircled by a unique nature vista. Banjar is a 20 mins drive from Lovina Beach.
Munduk Waterfall – It is one of the most fabulous waterfalls in Bali which is located in Munduk Village, south of Singaraja. The waterfall is surrounded by exotic rural nature. The path down to the waterfall is a feast for the senses as you pass plantations of cloves, coffee, avocado, and other tropical fruit trees.
Our journey continues to Wanagiri Hiden Hill just 30 minutes from the Gigit waterfall. Located in Munduk, an out-of-the-way village about two hours north of Ubud, Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. There’s a human-sized bird’s nest, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower and a giant swing overlooking the water below. The Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali swing is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed and soon becoming one of the most photographed places in Bali! So whether you’re a photographer or just a social media fanatic.
Serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. Here the local people honor the Goddess of the waters, Dewi Danu. The delightful small temple of Ulundanu Temple Temple dedicated to this Goddess is built on a small promontory on the lake.
We will stop for lunch at Pacung Rice Terrace.
Dolphin Sunrise Tour 2 Price :
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
What to bring: sandal, exchange clothes, sport shoes, sunblock
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
👉 Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Entrance fee, Breakfast and Buffet Lunch, Wanairi Swing and Bird nest selfie, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Dinner, and any other expenses which not mention above.