Diving Tulamben Combination Sightseeing Eastern Bali
Diving Tulamben combination of Eastern Bali Highlights:
- 07:30: Leave The Hotel
- 10:30: 1x dive at Tulamben us liberty shipwreck
- 12:00: Lunch at the restaurant after the dive
- 13:30: Lempuyang heaven gate temple
- 14:30: Tirta Gangga water palace
- 17:30: bat temple
- 20:00: Reach Hotel
- Enjoy a full-day private cultural tour covering some of Bali’s top temples and traditional villages
- Tulamben diving tour with a professional guide diving above the USS Liberty shipwreck
- Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang (Pura Luhur Lempuyang Bali)
- Hang out with bats and learn about the origins of Bali’s Hindu roots at Goa Lawah
- Wander past the pools, fountains, statues, and gardens at Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Private driver ensures personalized service and attention
- Round-trip transport to Bali accommodations and entrance fees are included
Tulamben is the site of an underwater shipwreck visible from the surface: the USAT ‘Liberty.’ Head to this top scuba diving destination from South Bali and go snorkeling with an experienced guide. You’ll find colorful corals teeming with marine life. Snorkel gear plus a beachside lunch at a restaurant are included.
USS Liberty wreck diving in Tulamben will be one of the best experiences you’ll have while staying in Bali. Visibility is good year-round with over 82 feet (25 meters) at its best. Because this is shore diving, divers will only need to walk straight to the sea to dive. Photographers and videographers love this site a lot because there are many opportunities to get a great undersea shot.
Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang (Pura Luhur Lempuyang Bali), is also called ‘The Temple of Thousand Steps’ is located at the summit of Belibis Hill (Mount Lempuyang), 1.058 meters above sea level, northeast of Mount Agung, Abang District, Karangasem Regency
It is not documented when Lempuyang Temple was exactly built. Legends say that when mother earth was only 70 years old, the island of Bali was unstable and earthquakes happened daily. The god Pacupati, who resides in Mount Sumeru saw this condition and asked his three children to stabilize Bali. He sent Hyang Gni Jaya, Hyang Putra Jaya, and Dewi Danu to Bali to reside in three different places; Dewi Danu on Mount Batur, Hyang Putra Jaya on Mount Agung, and also Hyang Gni Jaya in Lempuyang Luhur Temple.
The former royal palace of Tirtagangga (which means water of the Ganges, Hinduism’s holy river) features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning.
The coastal road with full view to Nusa Penida will lead us to Goa Lawah (Bat Cave). This cave, whose walls vibrate with thousands of bats, is considered holy and a temple and surrounding shrines protect the entrance. After lunch, we go to Taman Tirta Gangga (Water Palace) whose swimming pools and ornamental ponds serve as a fascinating reminder of the Balinese rajah’s old days.
Guides are selected from those who have experienced Tulamben hundreds of times to ensure your fun and safety needs are fully met. Each guide will only supervise two divers for each dive, creating a more intimate and safer experience.
It will take a lot less time to reach the dive site leaving early to miss the traffic and early morning is best for observing heaps more fish than later in the day.
Reportedly one of the best wreck dives in the world. The easiest for sure, 30m from the shore and starts at 4m deep. Fantastic marine life and great coral.
Diving Tulamben combination sightseeing Estern Bali Price :
|1 pax IDR 1,520,000||11 pax IDR 9,820,000|
|2 pax IDR 2,340,000||12 pax IDR 10,640,000|
|3 pax IDR 3,160,000||13 pax IDR 11,460,000|
|4 pax IDR 3.980.000||14 pax IDR 12,280,000|
|5 pax IDR 4,800,000||15 pax IDR 13.550.000|
|6 pax IDR 5.720.000||16 pax IDR 14.420.000|
|7 pax IDR 6,540,000||17 pax IDR 15.290.000|
|8 pax IDR 7,360,000||18 pax IDR 16.160.000|
|9 pax IDR 8,180,000||19 pax IDR 17.030.000|
|10 pax IDR 9,000,000|
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
Hotel pick-up and drop-off can be selected from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, and Jimbaran.
Most southern Bali hotels
what to bring: – bathing attire and a towel – sunblock – change of clothes
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
👉 Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Additional Info :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Bring a towel or you may rent from the dive shop
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of change to the other site without any surcharge given.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
The price is inclusive of a private air-conditioned vehicle, petrol, parking fee, Lunch, entrance fee, insurance, Diving fee, mineral water, and English speaking driver.