Campuhan Ridge Walk, Mason Elephant Park, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Monkey Forest, and Ubud Market is the best Ubud Tours package which is a private Bali tour from Bali Safest Driver that offers the other side of the beauty of Ubud.
This hill is located at Jalan Bangkiang Sidem, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali. This hill lies in an area with Pura Gunung Lembah. This place has open-air, with views of the green landscape of Ubud. Therefore, this hill can be visited to see the sunrise or sunset. Many tourists are jogging since the dawn of sunrise. Meanwhile, tourists who want to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of Campuhan hill with the sky-colored orange blush came this place ahead of dusk.
Elephant Park at Taro Village, here you can ride an elephant while viewing natural scenery which is still natural from elephant back. Other activities you can do in the park such as feeding elephants and also taking pictures with elephants. These Elephant shows are also available at Taro Elephant Safari Park Ubud.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace is a popular spot as the best Ubud tours of Bali.
This Rice terrace is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the Subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system).
This place offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana). A destination is a popular tourist attraction and is often visited by over 10,000 tourists a month.
Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal. The village’s residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and also conservation center for the village.
The location of the Ubud Art Market which is centered among the art producing villages, and being just opposite the royal palace which is a center point to Ubud itself, makes it a strategic shopping place for Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs. The art crafting is sold in this Ubud art market consisted of various crafting, from traditional until contemporary crafting which its price is relatively cheap. You can do the transaction directly to the merchant which generally can be bargained. All the crafting sold in this place you can bring home as souvenirs like a slipper, wood idol, bag, clothes, matting, painting and a lot more.
Our professional Bali driver is always there to offer outstanding service whilst keeping you comfortable in the fully air-conditioned car.
The Campuhan, Elephant Park, Tegalalang and Monkey Forest Tour Price :
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
👉 Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Entrance fee, Mineral water, Elephant Park Ticket, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entry fee, and any other expenses which not mention above.
Elephant park ticket: 30 minutes elephant ride, elephant feeding, and elephant show
If you want to change or customize your trip itineraries, better you should check the Bali Driver Tourism Coverage Map Area at the following link here..
For Online Booking, Please Click The “Select Options” Button!!