Bali Private Tour Sunrise at Pinggan Village, Coffee Plantation, Tegalalang and White Water Rafting Tour
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 1 is Bali private tours combination sightseeing and activities tour package will invite you to enjoy the Bali beauty in four different places at once. This package is what we make for those of you who have a short vacation in Bali. By enjoying these four different areas you can already witness the activities, nature, and beauty of the island of Bali.
The tour will start at 03.00 am
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 1 – Highlight:
- 05.30 am: Sunrise at Pinggan Village
- 08.00 am: Breakfast at Kintamani
- 10.00 am: Coffee Plantation
- 11.00 am: Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.00 pm: Lunch at White Water Rafting start point
- 13.00 pm: Play white water rafting
- 17.00 – 18.00 pm: Reach Hotel
The first stop is Pinggan Village, located in the northern part of Kintamani, northwest of Mount Batur. Pine trees with a mountain background make the scenery here very beautiful. The other thing that makes it interesting is the sunrise view from the village’s hill. Incredible scenery provided makes this a popular place for photographers to find the best picture. We will pass through some pine forests that are clearly visible in the morning. We will take you up the hill where the best spot to see the sunrise is found. Just walk a few steps out of the car and see the beauty of rising sun from behind the Mountain Batur.
We will stop for breakfast at Kintamani, you will be amazed by the spectacular views of Mount Batur. It looks like ribbons of black lava running down from its peak in the valley below. Holy crater and sanctuary at the top is for the goddess of fertility.
Our next stop is the Bali Coffee Plantations. This place is one of the new tourist attractions in Bali and also one of our Bali Tour Programs. The coffee farm location usually in the mountain area. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant a variety of coffee. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantations as a tourist attraction where you may visit in with some coffee for free testing. In this place, you can see the direct manufacture of civet coffee from the breeding mongoose animals.
The Tegalalang Rice Terraces alone offers a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice paddies on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos. Painters and nature lovers also enjoy visiting this spot, and there are numerous art kiosks and cafes near the ledge offering their ware.
(we will bring you lunch at the white water rafting start point but you can always take the quick lunch here because it included).
And then Its time for an adrenaline tour White Water Rafting at Ayung River. In this place, we will enjoy lunch before rafting. To enjoy rafting on the Ayung river you will travel along the 12 km track or about 2 hours from the start point to the finish point. During the track, we guarantee you will not be bored and will not be wasted to spend 2 hours just to paddle it. Because at some point, you will find a spot that tests your guts. The main attraction of rafting in Ayung is the relief of Ramayana’s story along a 1 km river wall.
All you have to know about this tour
Estimated time 10 – 11 Hours
Sunrise at Pinggan Village Tour 1 Price :
for more than 19 person please discuss with Panji
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (email@example.com), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation.
👉 Cancellation Policy
- We do apologize, Cancels less than 24 Hours customers are required to pay 50% of the total price which will be taken by our staff on that day to your hotel.
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Entrance fee, Breakfast, Lunch at Rafting finish point, Rafting Fee, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Dinner, and any other expenses which not mention above.