BEDUGUL TANAH LOT TOUR
Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour takes you initially through a relatively flat rice field country. As we climb higher into the mountains the rice plots become smaller and terraced on the mountainside.
Bedugul – Tanah Lot Tour Highlight:
- 07.30 : Leave The Hotel
- 10.00 : Handara Gate
- 11.00 : Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- 12.00 : Banyumana Waterfall ( you can swim here )
- 12.30 : Ulundanu Bratan Lake ( You can have lunch your own expenses )
- 15.00 : Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.00 : Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
- 19.30 : Reach Hotel
The first stop is the Handara Gates, One of the most iconic Bali photos on the internet is thanks to the Handara Golf & Resort Bali gate. So if you’re heading north on your Bali tour, here’s everything you need to know about how to capture that photo of the insta-famous Bali gates. Like any tourist attraction, the owners have now chucked a price on the famous Bali gates.
Our journey continues to Wanagiri Hill just 30 minutes from Gigit waterfall. Located in Munduk, an out-of-the-way village about two hours north of Ubud, Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. There’s a human-sized bird’s nest, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower and a giant swing overlooking the water below. The Wanagiri Hidden Hills Bali swing is popping up on everyone’s Instagram feed and soon becoming one of the most photographed places in Bali! So whether you’re a photographer or just a social media fanatic.
And then the next place Banyumana Waterfall is located in Buleleng regency, northern part of Bali. This regency is the area which can be said to be the paradise of waterfalls. at this waterfall, you can swim and the water is super crystal clear. Cool air, small water splash to our face, and wonderful views made us blended into one with nature. please make sure to bring a swimsuit and towel.
Serene Lake Beratan fills the ancient crater of Mount Batukaru. Here the local people honor the Goddess of the waters, Dewi Danu. The delightful small temple of Ulundanu Temple dedicated to this Goddess is built on a small promontory on the lake.
We will stop for lunch at Pacung Rice Terrace.
After lunch, we make our way down the mountain to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and the Last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most famous temples. This 16th-century temple is built on black lava rock 200 meters offshore. Tide permitting, you can walk across the beach to the temple. Tanah Lot for sunset is very popular.10 – 11 Hours The tour will start at 7:30 am
Bedugul – Tanah Lot Tour Price :
|1 - 4 Person||54||78||700.000|
|5 - 7 Person||61||89||800.000|
|8 - 10 Person||65||94||850.000|
|12 - 14 Person||84||122||1.100.000|
|15 - 19 Person||100||144||1.300.000|
Inclusion: Private AC vehicle, Mineral water, Insurance cover by Jasa Raharja, Petrol/Gasoline, and English speaking driver.
Exclusion: Toll road, Parking fee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Entry fee, and any other expenses which not mention above.
Entrance fee on each place :
- Banyumala Waterfall IDR 30.000
- Wanagiri Hiden Hill IDR 50.000
- Handara Gate IDR 30.000
- Ulundanu Bratan Lake IDR 75.000
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace IDR 40.000
- Tanah Lot IDR 60.000
👉 How to book
- Please contact Panji by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), WeChat, Viber, WhatsApp (+6287860018017)
- Kindly share your name, your hotel name, the number of persons who do the trip, and the date-month-year.
- No Down Payment for booking, the payment will be cash (IDR, USD, AUD) directly to my driver who’s picking you up
- Please let us know one day (24 Hours) before for cancelation
Car Transport :
- 1- 4 person we use Toyota Avanza 6 seaters ( click the Link )
- 5 -7 person we use Toyota Innova 7 seaters ( click the Link )
- 8 – 11 person we use Isuzu Elf 13 seaters ( click the Link )
- 12 – 15 person we use Toyota Hiace 15 seaters ( click the Link )
- 16 – 19 person we use Isuzu Elf 19 seaters ( click the Link )